11 October 2009

Everyone Should Look Great While Baking A Cake

Well, here's to hoping that these costumes will work for my three main cake ladies. Sizing will be tough because these dresses have a little more structure than say, dance pants and a cotton flowy top.

We're working with some jugs!

So I brought a bit o' stuffin to enhance my own set. Too big is not the problem, but too small is. We can always take something in if we need to. So far I have two petticoats for underneath and will need at least one more, if not a whole second set for added fluffage.

There may be some mix and match depending on what fits whom, but I have it picked out as follows:

Maya

Anne

Teresa

All together now!

The (not so) secret part of me kind of hopes that none of it will work and I'll have some fantastic new dresses and aprons.

1 comment:

  1. Please disregard the iPhone pictures, dim lighting and lack of an actual clothes rack to display the costume sets. I'm working with what I have on hand and am much too impatient to wait on the right time when I have the proper tools.

    ReplyDelete